World Scholar International Honor Society hereby authorizes you to copy documents published in the World Wide Web by World Scholar International Honor Society solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that each copy of these documents which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein. Nothing herein should be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right under any patent or trademark of World Scholar International Honor Society or any third party. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any World Scholar International Honor Society copyright.
This publication is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MECHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Should any viewer of a World Scholar International Honor Society published document respond with information including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, etc. regarding the content of any such World Scholar International Honor Society document, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and World Scholar International Honor Society shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to any such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation. World Scholar International Honor Society shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
World Scholar International Honor Society respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the World Scholar International Honor Society Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf